Preston, Kelley and Emery moved in with us for a couple of weeks while they are waiting for their house to close. They are moving just a few minutes away from us. It is nice to be by them. On Kelley's blog she said that having Emery cry at 3:00 in the morning is good practice for Brooks and I. I actually haven't heard her cry much at all since she has been here, and she is not waking me up in the middle of the night. I guess I'm not getting any practice really. It is fun to have them here though. We can plan dinners together and take turns making things. It's fun.
Emery, Steven and Ian are all getting bigger and are healthy. I have a few more pictures of baby Steven, so I guess I'll post those.
For Thanksgiving, Brooks and I went to two Thanksgiving dinners. We went to one with my family at Aunt Ruth's house and one for Brooks' family at Grandma Crandells. It is always fun to see family you don't see very often. We had lots of turkey, potatoes and pie..the usual. Mason stayed the night at our house for a few nights and the boys stayed glued to the TV watching football for most of the weekend.
Brooks is also busy now with work and getting law school applications ready. The pest control business has slowed down quite a bit for the winter, but he is still staying fairly busy. His customers are going to miss him when we go away to school next year. Right now he is looking at a bunch of schools in the west to apply to. There are schools in Utah, Colorado, Wyoming, Montana, Washington, Idaho and Oregon. Hopefully we get accepted somewhere. We have a lot of big things coming up in the next year and life is going to be crazy. We are excited for the future.
I guess that's all for my random post today. Below are a few pictures of baby Steven. I really like the one where Dallin is pointing at Steven. If he ask him where Steven is he points and says (kinda jumbled together), "There he is." 


5 comments:
Shelci -
Steven is adorable!
Glad to see your new blog - finally a way for me to stay caught up on the news without relying on Candice. Can't wait to hear about your dr. appt. after Christmas.
Ok...Steven is so adorable! I love that we all have blogs so that I can catch up on everyone's lives! I just need to keep mine updated and Taryn's got to get with the program! Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks. Hmm...looks like I'm coming home 2 weeks from tomorrow. Crazy! This time I'll be home for about 2 1/2 weeks so we definitely have to have a Settler's night. What do you think?
That baby is so cute, and congratulations on your two coming up. The ultrasounds are so cool, it's amazing you can even see them when they are that small. Oh and the pics from Havasupai look amazing!
Steven is sooo cute! I want to see him!
Post a Comment