Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Baby Stuff

Here are some pictures of a few items I have accumulated for the boys. I was considering attending a twins club meeting and got put on a list to receive their newsletter. The newsletter came and there was a section of classified ads. One family was selling their double jogging stroller and regular double stroller (which can fit 2 carseats in it.) Brooks and I went to take a look and they both were in great shape. They were a good price for us so we got both. While we were there, they mentioned they were selling 2 cribs that convert into toddler beds. After checking them out and liking the asking price, we decided to go for it. We got two cribs and two crib mattresses from them. The color is not exactly what I wanted, but I am still very excited about it. They are in great shape and look very nice. I think we pretty much cleared them out of all the old twin stuff they were getting rid of. I have also gone a little overboard on boy clothes. I haven't bought too many matching things, but I have bought quite a few seperate items. There will be 2 of them so I figure I'll need a lot of stuff:)

3 comments:

Tannis said...

That's so awesome you got all that baby stuff! The clothes look so cute! I'M SO EXCITED!!! =]

Dave & Susie Crandell said...

Isn't baby stuff so fun!? And you get DOUBLE!

donelle said...

so exciting!