Thursday, January 31, 2008
Shopping with Mom
On Tuesday, Mom and I went shopping looking for ideas for crib bedding. We ended up making a stop at Pumpkin Patch first, which of course took longer than expected. I got a few clearanced items for the boys and Mom bought a few things for Chereese. Chereese had a company offer her new free hearing aids and was going down to receive them on Thursday. My mom wanted something cute for her to wear for the event. After that we ate lunch and then headed to Burlington Coat Factory to look at crib bedding. I found something I really like, but didn't buy it. Mom may end up helping me sew something similar for the cribs. Maybe we will go to the fabric store soon to see what we can find. Right now I am thinking of doing a "Little Builder" theme with tools and dump trucks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment