Thursday, January 24, 2008

Still Boys

We had our next doctor's appointment this afternoon and everything looks great! They are both growing the way they should and they looked good. I think we figured out that there is something wrong with the tape we have been trying to record on. Last time it didn't work and this time we were unlucky again:( We did get a few pictures, but it stinks that there is no video. I think I will invest in a new tape. Maybe at the next appointment it will actually work. Today one of the boys was laying sideways at the top of my uterus and the other had his head by his brothers' bum with his feet pointing down.
Pic #1 - The first picture is clearly showing that we are having a boy. He has no shame! Baby #2 has his head in the picture.
*
*
Pic #2 - On the right hand side of the picture, one of the boys is looking right at the camera. His skull is a little dark in the picture, but you can see his nose and mouth pretty well. Dr. Beck called it a "peek-a-boo" shot.
*
*
Pic #3 - Two heads...I think we have a few pictures like this already, but I still like it.

5 comments:

Tannis said...

Yay!! This makes me so happy!! I'm so glad everything is going great. They are getting so big! Do you know how much they weigh right now? That's so cute that Brooks got to feel them kick finally. That's good that the babies are excersizing (spelling?)those little soccer legs of theirs already! Because we know that they're going to take after their daddy and uncles and aunt and be an awesome soccer player! =]

donelle said...

Love it! That's fun you felt the babies kick! I'm so excited to come back home and see them once they are born! Hopefully in June sometime.

Dave & Susie Crandell said...

They are adorable!

Kim Skinner said...

Shelci,
I found your BLOG! You are expecting? I hadn't heard the good news - congratulations...this is a long time coming. Did you get my email about going to lunch?

Kim

Stacy said...

Holy Cow!! Twins? You are so lucky!! I am so jealous of you. I hope you don't mind that I found your blog from Katie's and I blogged over. I am so excited for you!!!!!!!