Brooks recently sent in applications to 8 different law schools and now we just wait. He applied to schools in Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Utah, and Colorado. We both didn't want to go too far away from home and the west sounded appealing to both of us as well. Hopefully we will find out sometime in March where we have been accepted. (Hopefully someone takes us.) This has been a dream of his since high school and he finally decided to do it. We will have a lot of big changes in the next year, but we are excited for the future. Hopefully family and friends will be able to visit us wherever we go. Even though I know there will be nothing there, I still get a little anxious every time I check the mail. We will leave the pest control business behind and let Preston run things here. It will be a big transition, but we are trying to prepare for that now. Getting the law school applications in was quite a process. There are letters of recommendation to get, transcripts to request and personal statements to write. I spent lots of time proofreading and trying to help out where I could. I am glad we are done with that! Now we just wait.
Big news for the day: Preston and Kelley got the keys to their new house today. They are very excited! Now all their stuff is leaving the back rooms and all the baby stuff I have accumulated will take its place:)
6 comments:
Good luck! Yippee!
Love the new blog look. Good luck with Law school stuff. I actually just got the application to apply to student teach in the Fall in Washington D.C. I'm super excited! If I get accepted in the Fall I'll be there during the Presidential elections...it'll be awesome!
That is a HUGE step. I will be sad that you will not be in our stake anymore. BTW, I haven't seen you in FOREVER. I am excited about Becky's birthday so that I get to see you with a pregnant belly and to hear all about everything that has been going on in your life.
That is so exciting. I hope he gets in. I will keep my fingers crossed. And yeah for Preston and Kellie. Well Save the Date of March 22nd. That is going to be Theresa's baby shower. Please send me your address!
Yay! So exciting! Except I'll be so sad when you guys move :( Hopefully we'll get to visit very very often so we can see you guys and the twins!!
We totally knwo what you are going through! Good Luck and keep us posted. That is very exciting. We are rooting for Wyoming! GO COWBOYS!
Post a Comment