Monday, January 21, 2008

Girls Night with Heidi


Heidi saw a preview of the movie 27 Dresses and decided immediately she wanted to see it. She asked me probably a month ago if I would go see it with her when it came out. I am always up for a good chic flick! On Saturday, we went to dinner which always includes yummy dessert when Heidi and I are together. This time we stuck with a pizookie, one of my faves. We were having a hard time deciding on which dessert, so we got one at the restaurant and then ordered another dessert "to go" when the movie was over. We both really like our sweets! The movie was very cute as well. Definitely predictable, but good. I especially liked her trying on all 27 dresses. Very funny!

2 comments:

Taryn and Sterling said...

Good choice going with two desserts!

donelle said...

i saw that movie also on saturday with a bunch of girls. i totally agree that it was predictable, but some of those dresses were downright hideous and so funny to see on her. thanks for not making us wear anything like that at your reception!