Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Family Pictures

While we were at the cabin, we got a few family pictures. They were supposed to be outside, but it started snowing that morning and it was really cold. I haven't actually seen many of the pictures yet, but here are a few from that day.
Brooks and I with Cole.



3 comments:

Kasey said...

Congrats on the 2 boys! My cousin has twins boys and they are the best of friedns. That will be so fun for you guys.

Dizzy Kate said...

I am sooooo freakin' excited for you guys. Two boys! That is a blast. My best friends growing up were twin boys and they were the best of friends and still are. congratulations!

out numbered said...

I love the first picture of the two of you with Brooks holding your tummy! You are looking very cute. Being prego is fun because you do get to buy a whole new wardrobe, and a lot of maternity clothes are really cute! How are you feeling? Happy Birthday Brooks!