Elliot woke up Christmas morning with a nasty cough and we were worried he was going to end up in the hospital on Christmas. Luckily he improved quickly and was able to open gifts with everyone. Landon slept in, the one day I didn't want him to, and I ended up waking him up at 8:15. The boys weren't too concerned about the gifts, but it was fun regardless. They got a soccer ball, a football, wooden blocks, a phone, a train, an elephant that shakes, books and a few other things. Nana and Papa got them some train bath toys and some keys. Brooks got me a Batman movie, an apron (which I still haven't seen because he couldn't pick it up because of the snow) and tickets to a Gonzaga basketball game. He even asked our friends to babysit during the game, which is one of the best gifts of all. I got him Ticket to Ride, a new backpack for his laptop and I made a blurb book for the year 2007, per his request. Overall a great Christmas. In the afternoon we headed up to the cabin in Heber.
No comments:
Post a Comment