Monday, December 29, 2008

Sick Kids

Cute, slobbery, buggery faced boy

After a long day at the zoo, we noticed some eye junk in Elliot's eyes. I was hoping it was nothing, but knew that Heidi's kids had just gotten over pink eye and wasn't too shocked that Elliot had it even though we hadn't seen them in 5 days. Right away, I called the doctor hoping to get some eye drops prescribed. They were cautious and said they could see the boys that evening even though they were just about to close. We headed down there to see the doctor. Both boys were starting to get an ear infection and the ear, eye and nose issues were all related. They started an antibiotic right away and got some drops for their eyes. Not a great way to head into Christmas, but I am glad we got it looked at sp quickly. It could have been a lot worse if we had waited. Seriously, I am still trying to figure out why babies have to get sick.

No comments: