Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Eve



We went to the Crandell's Christmas Eve in the afternoon and did our gift exchange. Sterling and Taryn got us an amazing sketch of Landon and Elliot that I was totally surprised by. We got Tannis some piano books and made Dave & Susie a picture book of the boys. Then we attempted to get some family pictures while we were all together.
This is the drawing we got from Sterling and Taryn. I love it! Now I just need to decide where to hang it.



Of course our attempts at a good cousin picture were once again thwarted by unwilling participants. What can you expect from a bunch of babies?





Ian sat still while swinging and we all crowded around for a cousin picture















Both boys really liked swinging with Daddy








A truck for Landon


A train set for Elliot


Landon was super excited about the boxes


All the babies were dressed in Christmas gear







Afterwards, we went to Grandma & Grandpa Crandell's house for their traditional Mexican food on Christmas Eve. After yummy food, we were off to the Reese's for the Christmas Eve program. That was a short stay for us because Elliot got sick and threw up. I was hoping they were getting better, and that was not a great way to end our Christmas Eve. Brooks and I took off to put the boys to bed. We did get to sing some Christmas songs and see most of the talents before leaving. We just crossed our fingers and hoped that Christmas Day would be better and no one would be sick.

No comments: