Friday, December 12, 2008

Random Numbers from Spokane

Gas prices in Spokane: I filled up for $1.41 yesterday.

Time the sun comes up: about 7:30 am (Actually sometimes the sun never comes out, but this when it starts to get light out.)

Time it gets dark: around 4:15 pm

Today's high temp: 37 degrees

High temperature this weekend: 10 degrees and snowing

Just thought all you AZ people might appreciate your nice weather and sunny days even more now. We do have cheaper gas than you though...I think.

5 comments:

Heidi said...

The gas isn't much cheaper. Yesterday I saw it for $1.55, but I think it's even cheaper in town. I don't envy the cold and we can't wait to see you!

nate and amy crandell said...

Ya gas isnt too bad here but yes it is def. warm and sunny! thanks for the numbers!

Kim & Max Willis family said...

okay...so I'm guessing suzie said she would watch the boys while i do your hair! Im so excited to see ya!

Tiffany said...

You forgot to mention the lows. That is what I find shocking. The 5-10 below with the windchills augh!

Taryn and Sterling said...

sounds cold, bet you can't wait to get here.