Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Sharp Edges

We discovered two new sharp edges in our house this week, one good and one bad. Which do you want first...okay good. Elliot's first tooth is through. I felt it this morning, but it is still too little to see.

Now on to the bad. Brooks found a razor blade on the floor in the basement up against the baseboard. Where in the world did that come from? It must have been here when me moved, but we hadn't seen it in the 4 months we have been here. What could have been really bad, with Landon crawling and all, is actually good because Brooks found it. Still scary though.

And here is a cute picture of the boys that has nothing to do with sharp edges. Brooks went on a short walk with us yesterday after he took his first final. Now we just have to wait about a month or so to find out how he did.


3 comments:

Jaime S. said...

i'm glad brooks found the razor. i was sowing the other day and lost a needle. the next morning brad found it in his underwear. I'm not kidding. he slept with it there all night and i have no idea how it got there. i should blog that story.

donelle said...

First of all, good thing Brooks found that razor blade before the boys. Secondly, I can't believe they are actually getting teeth. Third of all, that picture of the boys is adorable. And lastly, I see you all in less than 4 days now!

Tiffany said...

We don't find out for a month! That is agnozing as if finals aren't bad enough! Oh well at least we can enjoy the holidays in peace without knowing which I guess could be good or bad!