The boys and I headed to AZ Monday night with Donelle. After some craziness with having to switch planes, we finally made it. Since then we have had fun playing with family and enjoying the weather. Here are quite a few pictures from our first week.
We went to lunch for Amerae's 17th birthday.



Elliot loves to give kisses. It is
soooooo cute!
Dallin is super sweet with the boys. He plays gently with them and they seem to love him!


Helping Landon learn how to "walk"

Attempt at a Peterson cousin picture


Landon has learned how to pull himself up to a standing position. He cannot be stopped!

Lunch with a couple of good friends I served with in the
YW Presidency: Becky &
Jorgi


Playing with Uncle Mikey

We tried to get
Crandell cousin pictures, but not everyone was excited about this idea! We took these pictures after we all went to lunch together.
2 comments:
Who is that child that won't stay still for the pictures?
I love the "attempt" of cousin pictures! So cute. Your boys have gotten so big. I took a quick peek at them Sunday when you came back to visit us Queen Creek folk. You look great!
Post a Comment