
The boys and I don't go outside too much anymore because it is pretty chilly. A few days ago, we were all in need of a break from the inside of the house and Brooks had the car at school. The sun was shining and that was a good excuse to go for a walk. These cute little warm jackets haven't been put to use yet and it was about time. The boys
definitely have a little growing to do before the jackets fit better. Landon and Elliot could barely move when I brought them inside and set them on the floor because of how bulky the jackets were.

3 comments:
cute jackets. Boy it looks cold!
Yup!! I'll say its jacket weather! It is so cold here! We went to Seattle over the weekend and it was so much warmer there! Burrr! The boys do looks cute...as always!
They look so cute! The sun was shining?!? Definitely need one of those days over here!
Post a Comment