Sunday, March 16, 2008

29 Weeks

I had another appointment on Thursday and am now 29 weeks along. Both boys are this picture! We don't have too many like this. On the left is a profile of one with his hand by his mouth. On the right is the other one's head. During the appointment the baby on the left jabbed his brother in the head with his fist. Fun to watch! They were both head down which was a first. At all my other appointments one of them was sprawled across the bottom of my ribs. The boys weigh about 3 pounds each now! I feel them moving all the time. Lately, I have even been able to see them move. I love to watch my belly move and try to figure out what they are doing in there. The space in there is getting limited, and I am sure they like to stretch out occasionally.

In the past few weeks I have had a few less people tell me how cute I look and a few more ask me if I am almost due:) My belly has really grown in the last few weeks. I am more uncomfortable, but that just means we are getting closer to having two little boys join our family.

2 comments:

Just me and my Mini me said...

I thought you looked amazing Sat. I can not wait until those lil guys are born. Oh and im RSVPing to your shower. I wouldnt miss it!

The Crandell Crew said...

That is a really great ultrasound shot. I can actually see what you were pointing out! Wow! Can you believe how quickly it has flown by. These last 2 months will tiaring since like you said they are getting squished in there. I remember watching a foot or and elbow glide across my belly! Those were special moments. It's amazing how all of the discomfort and pain gets forgotten the very instant they are placed in your arms! So happy for you both!