Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Twins Garage Sale

I was doing some research about twins and found out that there are local clubs for mothers with twins. I was interested in joining and especially interested in participating in their semi-annual garage sale. A few weeks ago, I went to my first meeting and got some great information and hints from mothers with twins. I will only be a part of the group for a couple of months before the babies come and then we move, but I really wanted to shop early at the garage sale. Last Thursday was the sale. By the end of the night, my car was FULL of baby stuff. I got 2 high chairs, a baby swing, a play mat, a Baby Bjorn carrier, a Bumbo, lots of toys, a few outfits, a baby monitor, and a few other things. It was all in great shape and well priced! When I got home, Brooks was a little surprised by the amount of stuff I had bought, but even he was getting into a few of the toys. One of my favorites is a race track that makes all sorts of noises. The boys (and their dad) will have fun with that one.

No comments: