Thursday, March 13, 2008

New Do

I decided that my roots had grown out far enough and that it was time for a change of hair. Brooks likes it when my hair is long and blond, but I like it better shorter because it is easier to do. I stuck with the blond this time, but decided to chop it off. With the rest of my body getting bigger and feeling more uncomfortable, I guess I figured this was one thing I could control. It is much shorter, but I really like it. One of my friends, Amanda, is in beauty school and I had her cut it for me. This was the day it was done and I haven't been able to make it look quite that cute on my own, but I'm working on it.

1 comment:

Emilee said...

Your hair looks great! You will like is short with 2 kids..and especially when it all starts to fall out in about 3 months...you look great! Hang in there! My mom is always talking about your mom and how jealous she is of Peggy because she has her grandkids close...have your mom help you as much as you can!