Friday, March 21, 2008

Please Don't Get Sick

The flu has been going around between our house and Heidi and Mark's house for the past few days. Dallin got it on Tuesday, Heidi started feeling sick on Wednesday and Brooks and Mark both woke up on Thursday with stomach problems. They thought baby Steven had it as well, but it may have actually passed him by. I have been dreading my turn of being sick to roll around, but nothing so far. My body does not usually get sick which I love. I am hoping my immune system can fight this one off as well. The stomach flu and a high fever are not a good mix for a pregnant lady. For the sake of the babies (and my own sake), I hope I am in the clear. Maybe we will cross our fingers for the next couple of days.

3 comments:

Allison Johnson said...

Good luck with that one. I was always able to evade getting sick when prgnant, but I have made up for it over the last seven months and been sick all the time. Not sure which way is better. Hopefully you can just always be healthy!

Allison (from Bunco)

Dizzy Kate said...

I hope it passes you by too. Being sick is NO fun!

Kendra has her first tee ball game on Saturday. As soon as she is done playing I am planning on heading over to your shower if things go as planned.

out numbered said...

Hey Shelci, I just wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday!! I hope you are feeling well and that you have a great day! We have gone private on our blog I don't know if I have your correct e-mail address to invite you, I sent an invite to the e-mail I had. Send me an e-mail if you didn't get it deannamturner@yahoo.com Once again HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!