Tuesday, March 4, 2008
No More Scheduling!
For the past 3 years I have been doing the scheduling, billing and other paperwork for our pest control business. With the babies coming and a big move ahead, we started looking for someone else to take over my job. I was a little stressed about finding someone to do my job and about handing everything over to someone else. At the beginning of Feb., we found someone interested in doing my job and she had previous pest control scheduling experience. About a week ago, I transitioned the schedule and most of my other responsibilities to her. It was actually harder to give it up than I imagined. There are a few items I am still taking care of for the time, but it is definitely weird not to have the schedule and the phone with me everywhere I go. Now I have a little more time to get ready for the babies and to get ready to move. We are thrilled that this transition has gone so smoothly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Shelci,
I've blog stalked your blog a few times now, so I decided to say hi! I found you through Katie's! Congrats on having twins! I'm excited for you guys! It's going to be fun having 2 at once! My blog is private, but if you want an invite, my email is saralynallen@hotmail.com
Saralyn
Post a Comment