Thursday, March 27, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me

I am officially 27 which sounds so much closer to 30 than 26 does! Mom, Heidi and I (with the boys) went to Tia Rosa's for lunch. I shared a flying saucer with Mom which is my favorite. Brooks introduced me to flying saucer's 10 years ago(?) and I have loved them ever since. I even got a free fried ice cream (with strawberries) for my birthday. Yummy!

Dallin has definitely hit the 2 year old stage. He has quite the personality and is getting to be a little stubborn about things. Having him at lunch was a bit of an adventure. I emptied out my purse trying to find things for him to do. I think his favorites were the fruit snacks I found and he enjoyed stuffing and removing pennies from a change purse. What a cute little stinker!

Brooks met up with me in the afternoon and we saw a movie and got my free birthday meal at Joe's. Brooks also set up the crib in the morning and got my car washed, vacuumed and all. Both were birthday present requests. Thanks honey!

Brooks went to mutual in the evening, and I ditched out on mutual to have Oreo ice cream cake at Mom's. Thanks to Mom for making my favorite cake. I actually just realized there is a piece left in my freezer that I might have to go eat right now!


No comments: