The boys had a doctor's appointment this week for their regular checkup. Here are their current stats:
Landon
Weight - 16 lbs (51%)
Height - Unclear, he was a little wiggly and they just wrote down a range. It was somewhere between 24 and 1/2 in. and 26 in. There were lines all over the table between both boys marks.
Head - 16.8 (39%)
Elliot
Weight - 14 lbs 8 oz (22%)
Height - 26 in. (67%)
Head - 17.2 (75%) Not too sure how Elliot's head is bigger than Landon's...sounds a little fishy to me.
The boys are both thriving and the doctor was thrilled with their numbers. Within the next month, they will start on solids. Both boys are now rolling over both directions, but are still better at back to tummy. Elliot just started going back to tummy in the last week or so. I don't know why both boys struggle with tummy to back. They get on their tummy and get frustrated about getting back over. Our next milestone is sitting up and this is still a work in progress. On a good day, they can sit up for about 30 seconds at a time. Every day, they show more interest in each other. They roll towards each other now and are constantly holding hands. Since the boys got sick a couple of weeks ago and we went on vacation, their sleep schedule has been pretty messed up. Finally, they are starting to get back on track. A few nights ago I slept 7 and 1/2 hours straight and I could have slept longer if I would have gone to bed earlier. We have good nights and bad nights, but I can't complain too much. They usually take 2-3 naps a day and then sleep about 12 hours at night with one feeding each in that time frame.
Landon laughs all the time. Some of his favorite things to laugh about are when Cole comes by him, bouncing on my knee and when Brooks plays with him. He loves Cole and watches his every move. Landon's hair is still crazy as can be. I tried to comb it when he got out of the bath the other day, but it still just went to his normal 'fro when it dried. It is not easy to tame!
Elliot is smiling like crazy and laughs for me if I work to get it out of him. He as well, loves watching Cole. Elliot has never been the biggest fan of eating time. I am curious to see how he will do with solids. Elliot has a little bit of eczema which seems to come and go. It bothers me more than him. He is such a happy boy! His hair seems to be getting longer, thicker and maybe even darker, but just on top. Bald as can be in the back still.
No comments:
Post a Comment