Brooks, Shelci, Landon & Elliot
Daddy is so funny!
Landon thinks it is hilarious when Brooks holds him up to Cole. Elliot likes it too, but usually just smiles. Dallin & Steven both loved this as well.
OK, the cutest thing I've ever seen. But it made me cry, cuz I can't give him a hug!
I love all the new posts. The boys are getting so big and they are so cute. I can't believe Elliot's head is bigger than Landon's, that is weird. I love the pic of them on the bed where they are propping themselves up with their fists, too cute!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
OK, the cutest thing I've ever seen. But it made me cry, cuz I can't give him a hug!
I love all the new posts. The boys are getting so big and they are so cute. I can't believe Elliot's head is bigger than Landon's, that is weird. I love the pic of them on the bed where they are propping themselves up with their fists, too cute!
Post a Comment