Landon couldn't sit still when we told him it was Aunt Tannis' 16th birthday. He was so excited! Happy Birthday Tannis!
This video typifies why Landon is not able to sit up very well yet. He can not sit still or stay in the same position for long. I set him down, walk in the other room, and when I come back he is 5 feet away from where I left him. He has two basic methods of moving: rolling and pushing off with his feet while laying on his back.
5 comments:
I can't believe how much he is moving! he's going to be crawling before Reegan! so cute
Wow! What a cute little guy! I've watched the clip 3 times already and it makes me laugh each time. I love all of you!
Mom
Haha I loved it!!! Too cute!!
Shelci - looks like you guys are doing great & the boys are very happy. We miss seeing you all. I've still never even met your boys. My boys miss Brooks coming over to spray.
He's a mover and a shaker!
Post a Comment