There is a big loop of farms called Green Bluff about 30 minutes from our house. They have various festivals all summer and fall for each harvesting season. June is strawberries, July is cherries, August is peaches and now there are apples. Every weekend, they have festivals to celebrate the harvest. We went with a few other law families over the weekend and enjoyed our first real fall. The boys could have cared less about everything, but I had a great time. Other than it being really cold, we enjoyed the day. Brooks took the boys down an inflatable slide, we rode the train as a family, took pictures by the pumpkin patch, ate donuts, drank apple cider and bought yummy apples (Now I can use the caramel dip I bought!)
I go out of town for a couple of days and look at all of the posts I miss! I Can't believe how big the boys are getting! It's only been a couple of weeks and they're getting to so much more responsive! I can't believe they're already 5 months. The farm festival looked like fun. We went to an apple orchard in Wilcox on Saturday, but they were all out of apples. Your festival looked much cooler!
Your boys are so cute! I miss the fall, glad you are enjoying it. I didn't get to talk to you when you were here for a visit, when are you visiting again? Do you get to come for any of the holidays?
Hi guys! I'm so excited I found your blog! A lot has happened to you two...twins, law school & living in Washington! CONGRATS on having those cute cute cute boys! How exciting! Email me at amberleigh[dot]hansen[at]gmail[dot]com for a blog invite, if you want!
5 comments:
I go out of town for a couple of days and look at all of the posts I miss! I Can't believe how big the boys are getting! It's only been a couple of weeks and they're getting to so much more responsive! I can't believe they're already 5 months. The farm festival looked like fun. We went to an apple orchard in Wilcox on Saturday, but they were all out of apples. Your festival looked much cooler!
Looks like fun! I looks like a fun place to live. Your boys are really cute!
Your boys are so cute! I miss the fall, glad you are enjoying it. I didn't get to talk to you when you were here for a visit, when are you visiting again? Do you get to come for any of the holidays?
Looks like that was a lot of fun we should take Kaden out to do that.
Hi guys! I'm so excited I found your blog! A lot has happened to you two...twins, law school & living in Washington! CONGRATS on having those cute cute cute boys! How exciting! Email me at amberleigh[dot]hansen[at]gmail[dot]com for a blog invite, if you want!
Post a Comment