Friday, October 24, 2008

Halloween Party at the Park

What cute little puppies!
A few of the law school moms got together at Riverfront park for a Halloween party for the kids. There were goodies to share, a craft for the bigger kids and a couple of games. We had a couple of ladybugs, a butterfly, a knight, a dragon and a two puppies attend the party. Nothing too crazy, but it was fun to get out of the house and visit with the other moms. Plus, the boys got to wear their costumes, which luckily still fit. Notice how I am the only one, a girl from a AZ, not wearing a sweater or jacket.


Front & back views =)

5 comments:

buddyandsarahaws said...

So cute!

Anonymous said...

Ryan was wanting to get a hold of Mark and Heidi. We tried contacting thru their blog, but I don't know how often they check it??? Do you have their phone #? Email it to him if you do. ryantaylor1956 at juno dot com
You boys are so adorable! I love the fall colors. Isn't it nice living somewhere that has 4 seasons instead of 3 (hot, hotter, and deathly hot)?!!

Doug and Amanda said...

So sweet!

Taryn and Sterling said...

Looks like fun. I love that you can get a front and back view in the same picture. The boys are adorable. I love the pictures from your drive, what beautiful trees.

donelle said...

Oh my gosh! They are TOO CUTE!!!