

Much to my surprise, the weather was perfect when we got back from AZ on Monday. It was a great time to try out our new stroller, which the boys both really like. We found this at the twin garage sale when
Nanay was here. I think they are finally big enough for a forward facing stroller. Every day, I expect it to be cold and then its not. Now I have three double strollers (a little excessive I know), but they are each so handy for different things.

6 comments:
they are SO cute!! do you guys get a lot of snow there in the winter time? i am NOT looking forward to that here! give your boys big hugs from us!
Looks like they like the stoller!
I love the weather chart on the side of your blog! I want to do that, so I can appreciate Mesa in the winter! Maybe Tannis can figure it out!
they are sooooo hansome!
Oh my gosh they are adorable their getting so big!
Your trip looked like fun! I can't wait to get home for a week or so. YEAH it would be fun to teach you, I am not great where I taught myself but I am getting better. I thought it would be fun to get whatever moms together who wanted to and scrapbook christmas cards.
Post a Comment