Thursday, October 9, 2008

Conference Weekend

On Saturday, I actually got to watch both sessions of conference with few interruptions. That is amazing with two babies around! I really enjoyed Elder Oaks talk about the Sacrament and Elder Wirthlin's talk about laughter. He told some great stories. Brooks was gone studying in the morning, but was back to watch part of the second session with me. That evening he went to Priesthood, and I went to the Melissa Boswell's for dinner and just to hang out with a few other women in the ward. It was nice of her to invite me over. I didn't really have time to mope about missing out on girls night back home and dinner at Nello's. After Priesthood, Brooks and the other guys came back to the Boswell's. We played a little Guitar Hero and Brooks showed off a little. lol It was a fun evening with yummy food!

On Sunday, I wasn't as lucky. The boys were not as cooperative and I only got bits and pieces of conference. Good thing it's on the DVR. Conference weekend always goes too quick.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I'm glad you got to come over! You are such a good mommy and those boys just keep you so busy!