Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Family Pictures

About a week ago, I was asking around trying to find someone to take family pictures for us. Samantha volunteered her husband Jeremiah to take them for us and said he really enjoys taking pictures. I was expecting to get down to the park on Sunday, take a few snapshots, and hopefully get a picture we could use for Christmas cards. Jeremiah went above and beyond that expectation. Ten locations and 300 pictures later, we were done. I am so pleased with how they turned out! We made dinner for them to pay them back, but I think I should have actually paid him for his work. It was amazing! Thanks to Jeremiah for the great pictures and to Samantha for dragging our stuff all over the park for us! We had a great time! I know I posted a ton of pictures, but I couldn't pick just a few.












Landon hated the leaves from the second we set him down!






I LOVE this shot!













The following three shots are a few that Brooks took while we were at the park. We are really enjoying fall!

8 comments:

Theresa Cloyd said...

Great pictures! I'm sure it will be hard to pick one for Christmas. I'm so jealous of the fall weather you have having, we are still in the 90's here.

Mallory said...

i LOVE them! we are in the process of doing the same thing. asking around to see if anyone can take our pictures :)
those turned out really great! don't you just love the fall in states that HAVE fall and TREES!! :)

Taryn and Sterling said...

I LOVE these pictures. You guys look great. What beautiful background you have there. I am jealous, we don't have anywhere nearly as nice to take pictures here. The boys are so cute in the leaves.

donelle said...

Yeah...totally agree with everyone. These are great. The one of the boys in the leaves is probably my favorite. Oh and the one of both of them up in the air! So cute. I set it as my background on my computer. Awesome family pics!

Minharos said...

Beautiful pictures! You guys all look great, and the scenery can't be beat.

KOCHERHANS said...

Brooks and Shelci,
Those pictures turned out great. What a nice friend. I can't get over how cute both your boys are. Honestly, the cutest twin boys I've ever seen. They are adorable. You always dress them so cute and you are great about updating your blog. I love it. What a cute cute family. I LOVE the picture of them in the leaves and the ones of them in the air. All of the pictures turned out great. Oh, and I love their names. Love them.

Kaltaler Korner said...

I love the pictures!! I especially love that you have the beautiful background :) It's so fun to see the boys grow!!

Emilee said...

those are great family pics. i think i like the one of you 2 holding the boys up...with the sun shining...it is cool!