On a happier note, Elliot looked adorable for church and I had to get a picture. I found this whole getup at Once Upon A Child. Too bad there weren't two sets. Landon pooped on his church clothes before I could get a picture.
Sunday, October 12, 2008
New Callings
This morning Brooks and I went down to meet with the bishop before church. He extended callings to both of us. Brooks was called to teach Valiant 10 with another law student in our ward. That means I will have the boys all by myself for the last 2 hours of church. I am going to get to know all the other moms in the hall pretty well. As payback, Brooks gets to wrestle the boys during Sacrament meeting because I am the new ward chorister. I can come down between songs and help at least. This calling is a bit of challenge for me. In the 10 years I have had callings, I have been the ward chorister in 3 different wards. I do not enjoy being the center of attention and having to stand up in front of everyone during church. Plus, I don't really know what I am doing. I think I am going to keep getting this calling until I can appreciate it more and have a better attitude about it.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congrats on the new callings. The boys are starting to be so fun! Look at them sliding and everything! Darling pictures!
they are so dang cute! good luck in church! it was so hard having little ones and working out calling responsibilies and all that! ahhh! you look so good, too!
Little boys in ties are so cute! Yes, you will get to know the moms in the hall very well. I spend more time in the hall than in class. Start your count down to nursery.
Post a Comment