Friday, October 3, 2008

Joining Us For Dinner

Although the boys are not eating solids yet, I did try Elliot out in the highchair. He got to be up at our level while we where eating. Landon tried sitting in it a few days prior, but was not as thrilled about it. Before I know it, this highchair will be covered in Cheerios!

3 comments:

Dave & Susie Crandell said...

I love the picture of the boys in the stroller! Is it a good stroller?

Kristy said...

Cheerios will be the cleanest thing that it will be covered in. Just wait for the baby food to be all over it. They love to stick their hands in their mouth and then they can some how manage to smear food everywhere.

Taryn and Sterling said...

He is sitting up so well. That is not all it will be covered with! Just wait for the green beans!