Thursday, November 13, 2008

$1.94

How much is gas where you live? When we got to Spokane it was over $4.00 a gallon, more than when we left Arizona. Recently, I saw gas here for $1.94. Pretty sure we dipped below the AZ prices. I love gas prices that start with a one!

5 comments:

Taryn and Sterling said...

Wow that is CHEAP, I never that we would see gas get back into the $2 range let alone the $1 range. I am jealous!

Anonymous said...

we just saw 2.23 this past week. It usually drops a couple cents within hours of us filling up. I haven't seen it below $2 since I was a teenager!

Theresa Cloyd said...

I'm so jealous!! I just got gas this morning for $2.21 but I've seen it as low as $2.17.

donelle said...

In DC gas is around $2.30...but when you get out of the city it's closer to $2.00. Earlier this week we went to Gettysburg and we saw gas for $1.99! LOVE IT!!!

Samantha said...

In Coeur d'Alene gas is 1.55 at most places. NUTS!