As I was sitting in church a few days ago, Landon started to chew on my finger. His teeth were getting closer to emerging everyday, but right then I actually felt something sharp. Tooth #1 was through the skin. I am a little concerned about nursing and them getting teeth, but we'll get through it. It is tiny. I am sure I'll get a big open grin eventually and he can show off his tooth.
*** This evening I realized he has both front teeth coming through now!
***I just found this. Nanay took this picture while she was here and his tooth is showing.
2 comments:
Yay for teeth! Now you can use your new toothbrush I gave you! You will get through the nursing with teeth thing. Ian didn't start biting until he had more, but learned not to do it. They are so cute the the tub. I can't believe they still stay in their baby tub. That is great.
Oh my gosh, I can't believe he has a tooth already. Reegan has been chewing on her hands for over 3 months and still no teeth! Good luck with the breastfeeding. I'm sure you will be fine.
Post a Comment