What a funny video! Wow, it is so beautiful there in the fall. I only dream of a fall like that. I love fall. In fact my kids the other day saw ONE tree that was changing color and wanted to stop and take a picture of it. So so sad. I'm hoping to go to Michigan next year for wonderful fall background!
oh my gosh that is so funny. Love it. Your boys are growing like weeds. So how are you liking the upper west side? Hope to see you at the Peterson Party.
3 comments:
hahha nice!!! now I remember seeing that on Donelle's blog!
What a funny video! Wow, it is so beautiful there in the fall. I only dream of a fall like that. I love fall. In fact my kids the other day saw ONE tree that was changing color and wanted to stop and take a picture of it. So so sad. I'm hoping to go to Michigan next year for wonderful fall background!
oh my gosh that is so funny. Love it. Your boys are growing like weeds. So how are you liking the upper west side? Hope to see you at the Peterson Party.
Post a Comment