Thursday, November 6, 2008

Why is that so funny?

I was putting this mobile away because the boys are getting too big for it. As I was trying to fold it up, it was shaking a little bit. Elliot thought this hilarious! I just kept doing it because he loved it so much. Elliot smiles all the time, but is a tough cookie to crack when it comes to laughing. He doesn't laugh this hard often, but I love it when he does! I usually accidentally stumble across something he thinks is hilarious.

Landon loves clapping! Landon will laugh at almost anything, but he thought this was especially funny.

6 comments:

Taryn and Sterling said...

I lvoe these videos. They are two happy boys. What a great sound it is to hear a baby laugh!

Dave & Susie Crandell said...

Oh my! Is that the sweetest sound on earth!??? I wanna hug those boys!

Theresa Cloyd said...

aww those boys are the cutest! I think Reegan is a lot like Elliot. She will constantly smile but she doesn't laugh very often. Both are so adorable, can't wait for you guys to come back down.

Tannis said...

My sweet boys! Can't wait to see you guys!!

Lyle and Jaime said...

Adorable, adorable, adorable!!! There's nothing else to say! Adorable!!!!

donelle said...

LOVE THEM! Cutest little laughs. They are Crandell's for sure!