I love these pictures. I bet it was a little easier than last time when we were with you. Less babies and they can sit up now. I love Landon's hair, what a crack up.
Oh--so sweet. They are getting so big. I can't believe Eli will be 1 on Monday! Crazy. I hope you guys are doing well and enjoying all those pretty fall colors. I'm jealous!
Cute, cute, cute!! Those boys are just adorable, and growing so fast!! I enjoyed watching your family pictures last weekend. You have a cute little family!
6 comments:
Absolutely precious! And I love the video for Uncle Max!
I love these pictures. I bet it was a little easier than last time when we were with you. Less babies and they can sit up now. I love Landon's hair, what a crack up.
PRECIOUS! They turned out so CUTE! Can't wait to see you guys next month!
Cute little twinners for sure!
Oh--so sweet. They are getting so big. I can't believe Eli will be 1 on Monday! Crazy. I hope you guys are doing well and enjoying all those pretty fall colors. I'm jealous!
Cute, cute, cute!! Those boys are just adorable, and growing so fast!! I enjoyed watching your family pictures last weekend. You have a cute little family!
Post a Comment