This scripture is in the foyer of the law school.
Mom really wanted to see the changing colors of the leaves so we headed up to South Hill where all the beautiful tree lined streets are. They came just in time to see it! A lot of the leaves have already fallen and while we were driving through the streets we were getting rained on by leaves. Just a couple more days and they might be gone. I'm glad Mom got to see it. She loves the fall.
The boys were so cute while they were here. Landon smiled and laughed about everything and it was fun to have him direct all his energy to Nana and Papa. Elliot showed off his sitting up skills and was just a pleasant boy for them. I didn't wash a single dish while they were here, which was a bonus for me. They left earlier this afternoon. It was a short trip, but we all really enjoyed having them here.
After three months of living here, I had not gotten around to painting over the pink stripes in the boys room. I bought the paint a few weeks ago, but life gets crazy. Mom motivated me to tape the room while she was here and we actually ended up doing the whole thing in one night. I need to take a picture of the finished product, so I'll post the before and after pictures later.
3 comments:
Hey Shelci... It was good to see how your parents are doing! Tell them Hi for me. They are so nice and I really enjoyed being in the same ward with them (way back when!). The Fall pictures are so pretty, I'm jealous! Your boys are too cute.
sounds like fun. I am glad that they got to come visit. I am glad you haven't had the chance to get lonely either with all the visitors. The trees are beautiful, I wish I could visit to see them. I am excited to see the room you painted! Oh, and of course I could see the boys as judges, they look so cute sitting up there.
That's so nice that your parents could come visit and at such a great deal! I bet they were sad to leave though. I can't wait to see the before and after pics of the room.
Post a Comment