On Saturday, the boys tried solid food for the first time. Neither of them seemed too interested in the idea of eating rice cereal. Day 3 (today) Elliot is actually attempting to suck it off the spoon, but Landon just acts like I am poisoning him. He actually pushes his lips together when he doesn't want it. What a cute little stinker! Of course we are still at the stage where not much stays in the mouth.
No, thank you mom!
Most of it just ended up on his face.
That food was kind of weird, but these bibs sure taste good!
3 comments:
oh the twins are soo cute!! I love there names too I don't know if I have told you that before or not but ya they go so well together!
That is so cute. It sure takes them a while to warm up to food, huh? We started Ian and he didn't care much for it so we waited another month or so and then he was more ready. Maybe they just aren't ready yet. Sounds like you had a fun Halloween. What cute puppies!
Reegan did not and still to the day does not like plain rice cereal. I will either mix it with some fruit or veggie or the have flavored cereal by gerber. She really likes the apple one. maybe you can try that.
Post a Comment