Friday, November 21, 2008

Finished Product

Here are the before and after pictures of the boys room. I'm finally getting around to posting these. We covered the three pink stripes with one thick brown stripe. I really like it.


Before...


1st coat of primer...


Starting on the brown...


Finishing the brown...


Voila! I ended up hanging the crib blanket on the wall because they don't use it. I like it!




While I was posting pictures of the house, I thought I would just post a few more of the rest of the house. I didn't post all the rooms, but you get the idea.







Basement

More basement

4 comments:

Doug and Amanda said...

Very nice! I'm sure the boys appreciate that you covered the pink stripes :)

Tannis said...

Yay it's so cute! I love it!

nate and amy crandell said...

SOO CUTE!! at first I thought you were painting the twins room pink..but now I see that its brown and so stinkin CUTE!!

Lisa said...

Oh my heck, you have a cute house. Outside and in. Love the play area.