Going to the grocery store is a big deal around here. When I get the boys out at the store, I have a few options: put both car seats in the cart, or put one car seat in the cart and carry the other boy in a front carrier. Either way is tricky. When both car seats are in the cart, there is no room for groceries. If I carry one of them, it is hard to grab things off the shelves. We make regular shopping trips without too many problems though. I was looking forward to when the boys could sit up in the Costco cart because there is room for both of them. That time has finally arrived. They seemed to enjoy this new way of shopping, and I liked having my hands free and room in the cart.
1 comment:
Shelci, I love those double carts. Your boys are so cute & I'm just hoping you're coming home for the holidays so I can finally meet them in person. They look so cozy in there together.
Post a Comment