K can these boys be any cuter. I love the leaf pictures. I don't think I have seen leaves like that since I was little. How are you guys doing? Will we see you for the Holidays?
I can't believe how big they have gotten. I got your comment on my blog about how you were coming in town after you had already come and gone. Plus, we were out of town. Let me know when you are coming in town next time. It would be fun to get together and to see your cute twinners.
I remember when Ian found his feet, he started sucking on his toes. It is so cute. I love all your fall pictures. Hope you are adjusting with the time change. I am glad we don't have to think about that here in AZ.
4 comments:
That's so fun. Spencer loves to suck on his big toe; kind of nasty but also kind of funnny.
K can these boys be any cuter. I love the leaf pictures. I don't think I have seen leaves like that since I was little. How are you guys doing? Will we see you for the Holidays?
I can't believe how big they have gotten. I got your comment on my blog about how you were coming in town after you had already come and gone. Plus, we were out of town. Let me know when you are coming in town next time. It would be fun to get together and to see your cute twinners.
I remember when Ian found his feet, he started sucking on his toes. It is so cute. I love all your fall pictures. Hope you are adjusting with the time change. I am glad we don't have to think about that here in AZ.
Post a Comment