Landon and Elliot just passed their four month mark of living in this world. In some ways it has flown by and in other ways it seems like years ago that they were born. We are loving this stage they are in. They are both doing pretty well about sleeping at night. They go to bed between 7-8 pm and the first time I have to feed someone (Landon) is around 4:00 am. Elliot is usually up between 5-7 am to eat. On bad nights, they wake up more often, but overall they are doing great. On nights when they are both screaming at 4:00 in the morning, I have to take a deep breath and assess who needs what and how quickly. It is definitely an adventure. They both have exceptionally long eyelashes. In fact, it is almost always one of the first things out anyones mouth when they see them. "Wow, he has long eyelashes!" I can't count how many times I've heard it.
Landon is really good at rolling from his back to side or tummy, but has only rolled from tummy to back a couple of times. He is sleeping so much better especially during the day. His naps are usually fairly long and he is becoming such a happier baby. At any random moment, he just breaks out in a big grin and he smiles with his whole body. He does lots of little giggles. Landon is happiest right after he eats. He is a solid little guy. Lately, he has been wanting to stand up and use his legs while being held. When Landon sleeps he likes to move. His sleeping position could change 3 times over the course of an hour. It is funny to check on him and see which direction he facing now.
Elliot is improving on his rolling over. Brooks finally saw Elliot roll over a few days ago. He has only done it a few times. He as well enjoys using his little legs to stand up. He does not like being laid down on the blanket to play, but would rather be sitting up. Elliot has decided that he doesn't like nap time as much as he used to. His naps are shorter, but he sleeps great at night. Elliot stays in the same position all night. No moving around like his brother. He has such a cute open mouth smile. I just love it when he lights up and grins.
8 comments:
I miss your boys and I can't believe how big they are! Landon's hair is getting longer, I love it. They both look so grown up. I can't wait until you come!
So sweet! I love those pictures. Can't wait to see you guys!
That is CRAZY about that house on fire!!! How sad!
I love this post! I love hearing all the details about these beautiful boys, since we don't get to see them ourselves!
First of all, that's crazy about your neighbor's house. Good though that no one was hurt. Secondly, I love your little boys. Thanks for being the best blogger ever and keeping us updated on all of your lives. So does Brooks still want to be a lawyer after a few weeks of school?
I can't believe how quickly they grow! I'm sure that they're keeping you busy! I can't imagine trying to feed 2, especially in the middle of the night! And I really hate how much they can scratch up their faces. Their little nails grow so fast and are like little talons!
I've been jealous that they've been rolling over, so I decided that I should probably let Spencer have some time on the floor a little more often. So yesterday he rolled over for the first time! It always makes you so happy. Jon still hasn't seen it...performance anxiety I guess.
They are so grown up! And Adorable! We sure miss you guys. Hope all is well. When are you visiting again?
What great pictures. They are getting so big. I think Landon is starting to look more like Brooks. They are so adorable!!! I can't wait to see them soon.
Wow I can't believe it has been that long. They are so big and way too cute. It sounds like they are just doing great. And how is your sanity? I don't know how you do it and without Mom and Dad around. You guys are brave but I always have to remember when I think I have had enough is that this stage is really so short in our lives.
Post a Comment