Sunday, September 14, 2008

Play Date at Manito Park

On Tuesday, a few of the "Gonzaga wives" (as we are now being called), met up at the park for a play date. Landon and Elliot obviously can't play much yet, so it was more of a play date for me I guess. The boys were both really good and we had fun watching the other kids play.

We walked to the rose gardens at the park. There are just rows and rows of roses. This picture does not show how amazing it is! I think all the adults enjoyed the roses, but the kids just wanted to get to the part where they got to play on the toys.


This is Cade and K'anna with the boys. Cade happens to be a twin as well. Not sure where his brother Conner was for this shot. The other kids were so cute with the boys. If there pacifier fell out, they were right there to help.

4 comments:

Tannis said...

How fun!! I love those pictures. Sound like a pretty place!! Love the roses.

Dave & Susie Crandell said...

I want to see the roses when I come. Can I? Can I? Can I?

Samantha said...

Yah! For Blogging! Saturday was lots of fun. We must do it again.

Jen Johnson said...

What an adventure you are having. Your boys are looking older. My little one is now amlost 7 months.
Jen Johnson