I am sucker for baby Gonzaga stuff. I found these at TJ Max and well, I obviously couldn't resist. So here are more pictures of the boys in Gonzaga gear.
I love the outfits. They look so cute and are getting so big. Looks like you guys are making many new friends. Don't worry about the sleeping on the stomach thing, when Ian started rolling over he did the same thing. I don't think you need to worry once they know how to roll both directions.
We've been pulled into a few Gonzaga items for the kids, too! It was good to chat a little at the BBQ - send us an email and we'll add you to our blog!
4 comments:
I love the outfits. They look so cute and are getting so big. Looks like you guys are making many new friends. Don't worry about the sleeping on the stomach thing, when Ian started rolling over he did the same thing. I don't think you need to worry once they know how to roll both directions.
Such cute outfits! It looks like you guys are settling in okay and liking it there. Your boys are just so adorable!
We've been pulled into a few Gonzaga items for the kids, too! It was good to chat a little at the BBQ - send us an email and we'll add you to our blog!
jboswell@lawschool.gonzaga.edu
Oh I love it!!! Adorable!!
Post a Comment