Every year over Labor Day weekend, the city of Spokane puts on a big day at Riverfront Park called Pig Out at the Park. There are booths everywhere selling anything from food to clothes to face painting and they have various free concerts going on in the park as well. We met up with some of the other LDS law school families for this event at the park. Everyone grabbed their own food and then met back on the grass to chat and hang out. It is crazy how many new people we have met in the last week. After talking to a few of the other law students, I came to the conclusion that they were all glad to have a three day weekend to recover from the first week of school. I'd list who everyone is, but I actually don't know.
3 comments:
That's awesome! How fun!!
It looks like Elliot and Landon will have friends. I see lots of babies in the picture! We miss Landon and Elliot sooooo much!
Hey Brooks,
Can't say I look back on first year with any sort of nostalgia! I'm glad I'm done, and Good Luck to you!!!!
Post a Comment