
On Friday, the boys and I went to lunch with Taryn, Ian, Kelley and Emery at Paradise Bakery. If there is a Paradise Bakery in Spokane, I have yet to find it. There were quite a few AZ restaurants not available in Spokane I wanted to eat and this was one of them. Even though I missed a couple of the restaurants, the ones I did get to were so yummy!

Afterwards the girls went to the nail salon. Seriously, the last pedicure I had was the day before the boys were born. I was sick of being pregnant and wanted a foot massage. I'll never know if that contributed to me going into labor, but either way it was nice. Now I have cute feet again. I am not sure what I am going to do now that we are back in Spokane and all the partying is done.
2 comments:
Aren't pedicures wonderful? I'm glad you got a bit of pampering. And come to think of it, I have heard something about foot massages inducing labor. Something about pressure points or something. I dunno.
I am glad you had time to get happy feet!
Post a Comment