Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Hair Pulling
I had just fed both boys and they were laying by each other playing. Their laundry was piling up and so I went into their room to get everything together to wash. Then I hear Landon crying in the other room. This isn't his normal "I'm bored, come play with me cry" but sounds more like an "ouch that hurts" cry. When I go check to see what is going on, I find Elliot with his hand under Landon's neck pulling the small amount of hair Landon has. I don't even know how it is possible for him to grab onto Landon's hair. There is almost no hair to grab. The funny thing is, this is not the first time Elliot has done this. I think he likes bugging his older brother.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ouch with the hair pulling. Wait till they start pulling your hair. Reegan thinks it's funny when I'm feeding her to grab a handful of my hair! I tell her to let go and of course she doesn't. Good luck!
Naughty little EO! Haha that is so funny though. Sad that it hurt Landon though. I can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment