Monday, September 15, 2008

Evening at the Beach

It seems like there is always something to do on the weekends here. This weekend we were invited to two different activities. I hate saying "no" to something fun and missing out, but what can you do? I am sure that all the excitement will wear off eventually, but for now we are having a great time. On Saturday, we ended up going to Lake Coeur 'd Alene and having a barbecue. The water was smooth and we got to watch a great sunset. It didn't compare to the gorgeous AZ sunsets I've seen, but it was nice. Afterwards a few people came over to our place to watch a college football game. We were able to meet a new couple and had an enjoyable evening. We did get home a little late and I kinda messed up Landon & Elliot's bedtime, but it all worked out.





2 comments:

Kristy said...

I'm so glad that you guys are having such a great time up there! It seems like you have lots of fun things to go to and see. I'm sure that it makes it nice for Brooks (and you) to have a break!

Shad and Krista McOmber said...

What cute pictures you have of the boys on here!! We had fun this weekend, getting to know all of you and eating on the beach. And your homemade cookies were so good! However, i am not a fan of this picture, with the ridiculous towel around my waist! ha!