Earlier this week, the boys and I headed down to the law school to eat lunch with Brooks. I picked up Zips on the way and headed to the school. We sat at a table with a couple of other law students that Brooks has class with and chatted with them. It was neat for me to listen to them talk about various cases they had discussed that day and see Brooks in law school mode. Usually when he gets home from school, he is on law school overload and I don't get too much info about his day. I pry sometimes, but don't want to overdo it.
3 comments:
Looks like fun. I recognize that cute outfit Landon is wearing. I have to ask Sterling a lot of questions about his day, and he doesn't like it at all.
Hey Shelci! I somehow stumbled across your blog (one of those "I have no idea how I got here" moments in blogland) and had to say hi. Its been awhile since the good ol Mesa High days but thought I would see if you remembered me. I have to say that your boys are ADORABLE! I read some of your old posts and discoverd your long journey to parent hood...a journey we too have had to take. I am glad that everything has gone so well. I am so jealous that you get to live where it is so beautiful. I actually have a brother and sister in law in Washington and my brother in law is trying to get into law school too. We too have a blog and I would love to send you an invite (its set to private) just send me an email with your email address. Tell Brooks I said Hi.
-Shiloh (Thompson) McKinnon
shiloh_mckinnon@yahoo.com
oh my goodness!! I havn't been on your blog since you moved & I cant believe how huge the boys are!!! They aren't even little babies any more! They are so adorable and it looks like you guys are really enjoying life!
Post a Comment