This morning I put the boys on their tummy for a little tummy time. About 1 minute later, Elliot rolled over for the first time. I sent Brooks a text to let him know and gave Elliot a few cheers. Then around 4:30 this afternoon, we were doing more tummy time and Landon rolled over for the first time. Brooks was still at school, so I sent him another text and gave Landon a few hoorays. I was pretty surprised that they both rolled over for the first time on the same day. I guess Landon was jealous of all the attention Elliot was getting:)
8 comments:
way to go boys!!! your growing up fast!!! i love the pics of the boys in the crib. how cute is that:)
That's so great that they're rolling over. I don't think that I've left Spencer on his stomach enough for him to even be thinking about rolling. I get worried when I leave him on the floor; I'm afraid one of the girls is going to trample him.
I get so excited whenever I see a new post from you guys. The boys are adorable. Love the pics of them in their crib together. So cute! DC is fun. Tomorrow we get internet so hopefully sometime this weekend I'll be able to post some stuff about my adventures here thus far. It has been a blast, but kinda scary and stressful! Love you lots and good luck Brooks with law school!
Crazy! On the same day! I miss you guys and I can't believe how big they're getting. Good luck with your quesdillas tonight!
I want to see those rolling boys! Soooo cute!
Isn't it amazing when they finally start doing things! I was so excited when Reegan rolled over. Nick was asleep and I woke him up and she did it again for him. The crib pictures are so cute and funny. From the doctor office picture it looks like the boys are almost sitting up by themselves!
Yay! I can't believe they are already rolling and I haven't even had the pleasure of holding them. I'm happy that things are going so great for you and Brooks.
Your boys are darling! I showed Aunt Bev your blog and we had fun looking at it together!
Post a Comment