Saturday, September 6, 2008

Refusals

As Landon and Elliot get older, they are getting more adamant about various things. Landon now refuses to go to sleep on his back. He rolls himself onto his side and occasionally his tummy before falling asleep. After rolling from his tummy to his back, rolling the other way came natural to him. He is much better at getting from his back to his tummy. What's a mom to do when the doctor says back, but Landon doesn't like that idea? Elliot, on the other hand now refuses to take a pacifier. He just cries more if you try to give it to him. Instead, he likes holding on to a stuffed animal. I realize that I am no longer in charge (and haven't been for a while now.) Even though it complicates my life a bit, I enjoy watching their little personalities emerge.

And I just couldn't make a post without adding a couple of pics for all the family to see back home:)



Landon likes the new Jumperoo we got. (Actually they both do.) This is one of our various rotation items we use during playtime. When he gets out of the bath his hair sticks straight up and goes everywhere. I love it!


Elliot rolled over for the second time this morning. Brooks still hasn't seen it...soon I'm sure.

No comments: